Abbadia Ardenga welcomes groups from 2 to 90 people.
Reservations can be made in advance by sending a fax or an email.
Guided tours are available every day, including holidays.br> Tour Hours : in the morning till 11.30 – In the afternoon fro 14.30.
There is a big parking area in front of the wine cellar.
Guided Tours offer the following :
- Our Staff welcomes the group in the park in front of the estate, ( inside in case of rain ) where you can admire la via Francigena, the City of Montalcino and the wonderful landscape.
A wine tasting with a little snack.
– Guided Tour of the wine cellar and the museum with its beautiful collection of antique tools from the agricultural history of the area.
During the Tour the process of fermentation and refinement of wine will be explained.
– To finish the Tour, the group will arrive to the tasting room where you’ll take a seat :
- Tasting of olive oil extravirgin with bread and red wine ITG
- Tasting of Rosso di Montalcino DOC with local ham and bread
- Tasting of Brunello di Montalcino with pecorino cheese
- Tasting of the second type of wine Brunello di Montalcino
- Tasting of Grappa di Brunello Riserva with Cantucci ( local almond biscuits )
The Tour of the wine cellar of Abbadia Ardenga and the museum, including the explanation, the possible questions of the guests and the tasting, can last from 1 to 2 hours.
Tasted products are available to our Guests at special price.
Our estate and staff is at your disposal to consider special requests to satisfy our customers’ requirements.